Friday, October 24, 2008

Week before Halloween

My kids are off-track right now and the weather could not be better! It has been so nice outside for the longest time. I am glad it is finally cooling down somewhat, though. Fall is my favorite time of year and right now the weather is perfect!

I love Halloween. It's so much fun to send the kids out trick-or-treating. Tonight was the ward trunk-or-treat party and we stuffed ourselves on chili and cheese nachos. Then the trick-or-treating began along with the candy eating! Jacob and Peter went around to all the cars about 5 times each. They are so loaded up with candy now and don't have a problem sharing with Mom and Dad!

The kids had fun creating their own costumes this year. I'll have to take pictures of the kids on Halloween night and put them up. Have a great week before Halloween!!

No comments: