Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a girl...?

Why the question mark? Because I am only 17 weeks pregnant but I still had a quick ultrasound in my doctors office and because the baby is still a little small (but normal size for the gestational age) and was breech, we had a hard time getting a good look at the gender. HOWEVER, we got a quick look and didn't see any "boy parts" so we are hopeful that it is a girl. I will have my big 20 week ultrasound on February 19 so we will be able to confirm the results!

Alison is very excited and I am, too. I have already started buying girl clothes and making pink and purple blankets!

So now I guess I will have to change my blog name, I'll have to think about what to call it now!

2 comments:

D. Goddess said...

I can't wait to find out if you are having another girl!!! Alison needs a sister. Three more days...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennie! So excited for your cute family. Found you off of Janine's blog. xo