Saturday, April 11, 2009

Test-drive winner!

This was an exciting week for me. I entered a contest to win a week-long test drive in a brand new Ford Flex. At the end of the Studio 5 show on Wednesday, I heard about the contest and entered once on the very last day. The next day I received a call from one of the producers of the show. It was a complete shock. On Friday, Garr and Alison and I drove to Salt Lake and I made a quick appearance on Studio 5 where I was announced the winner! I get to drive the car around for a week and enjoy all the amenities of a brand new SUV with leather seats - nice! Since Garr had an overnight trip with the kids already planned, he took the Ford. I am so glad we had it! He was going to take his little sedan, but the kids have much more room in the bigger car. Actually, they call it a crossover, not an SUV.

On Tuesday they came to film me and the kids getting into the car and driving around. It's a fun experience. We've taken a bunch of pictures and the photos and filming will be on Studio 5 this Friday.

1 comment:

Jessica Durham said...

So it's going to air on the 17th? I've set my DVR. . .