Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exciting news

So I had this great exciting news that I wanted to tell everyone and then Garr said, "Let's wait awhile." So we did, but we told the kids. They, of course, were so excited that they started telling people, which was fine, but we were still going to wait.

So yes, I am pregnant which a lot of people found out on Facebook. I haven't gotten onto my blogs for a few weeks because I am sicker than a dog. I don't mean to be a wuss, but I really get very sick and if I don't have drugs to help me, then I am in bed or throwing up all day for 8 weeks. Even when I do have drugs, I still have days when I can't hardly move.

So I guess I am going to start every paragraph with the word "so". I wanted to wait awhile longer to tell everyone in the world this news because I wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat, etc. Yesterday was my first appointment and Garr and I did hear the heartbeat and it sounds wonderful! And there is just one baby. :)

So this is going to be the last child and I am really hoping for a girl and so is Alison. I'm getting too old and it's just too many kids, you know? he he.

So this is the last paragraph and if anyone wants to donate to my eating out/craving fund, please send a check to my address.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope you can get over the icky stage soon and enjoy this pregnancy, especially if it is the last one. I hope all goes well for you.

Tina said...

Good luck to you, you brave woman!