Monday, September 29, 2008

Flag Football

Jacob played flag football last year and he wanted to play again. He talked Peter into playing this year, too. So now we not only have Jacob's games twice a week and practice once a week, but now Peter has games twice a week and practice once a week. To top it off, Garr is Jacob's coach! Wow, what a great dad! Garr doesn't even watch football! But he played in high school, and more importantly, he wanted to be there for Jacob. So it's fun and crazy. Garr and I can't both be at all the games and practices, but between the two of us, the boys will never be alone. There is a girl on Jacob's team this year and when Alison found out about that, she decided she want's to play flag football next year! She also likes to wear Jacob's jersey from last year to the games.

1 comment:

Tina said...

way to go Garr! Paul has been coaching Hailey's competition soccer team this year and it has been intense. I'm not sure I love it so much since he can't help me with the little ones during a game but he is loving it!
I think its a dad thing....although I coached Hailey in basketball for 3 years. It really is fun.